It’s time for a little science lesson… Do you know what borosilicate glass is? It’s the exact same type of glass used in laboratories due to its superior strength, durability and resistance to exploding into a zillion pieces. (It helps if you picture a mad scientist laughing maniacally.) It’s also much lighter than the glass typically used for baby bottles.
The smart folks at Coddletime have created baby bottles using this borosilicate glass. Tada! These award-winning bottles are the ‘next big thing’ in feeding since WeeGo. The list of benefits is pretty impressive:
- Extremely resistant to high heat and breakage
- Lightest glass baby bottle on the market
- Soft, wide and stretchy nipples mimic breastfeeding action, preventing nipple confusion
- The semi-transparent food grade silicone bottle wrap protects from scratches and allows for easy viewing of contents inside
- Non-toxic, BPA, lead, PVC and Phthalate free
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Winner of iParenting’s 2009 Best Product and 2009 Hottest Product awards
- World’s first borosilicate glass feeding bottle
- Packaging is made with eco-friendly mat
Go see for yourself at BabyEarth. One bottle retails for $10.